Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"

They're building a home about an hour from me in Horry County, S.C. Thanks to Jenna Abbott, WCAA President, I'm helping sew up some drapery panels. Lots of panels for the dining room & living room. Won't air for about 8-12 weeks but I'll keep you all posted. No photos until after the viewing........dangnabit! Did get to walk the site yesterday, tour the house with one of the designers, picked up all the fabric I needed and off to the workroom I went.............I have 3 days to fabricate 14 panels, lined, with banding on 3 sides............WHEW! Hope I can pull it off. More later.....:)

Check out the website..........www.extremehorry.com

1 comment:

  1. Extreme Makeover? You've got to be kidding. I just love following your blog. You're doing so much for so many. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete