Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Light Weaves Solar Shades




Another first for me............Light Weaves Solar Shades from Graber. One of my New Bern tennis friends needed to keep the summer sun & winter cold out. This is the end result. Pretty cool huh? She chose a fabric that keeps out 97% of the UV rays. Overlooking a creek that feeds into the Neuse River is her lovely home. They operate with a hold down beaded chain. The box valances cover up the roller. Not too bad to install. The box valance doubles the install time. It took me almost 4 hours solo to do these 6...........they had to be level. The best thing of all is you can still see out when they are down :)

1 comment:

  1. I love, absolutely LOVE these shades. Your work is impeccable and oh so lovely. I only wish I lived down south rather than up north so that I could hire you!

    ReplyDelete