Saturday, October 27, 2012

LONG TIME....NO POSTS.....OOOPS!

Things have been super busy around here. My first grandchild was born 6 months ago, I have moved my shop back into my Lake Waccamaw home, and I have been hired by the CHFA in Charlotte as an Instructor. If you don't know about CHFA then you must google them asap! They are the ONLY drapery workroom school in the country. That's right. AND....they are located in Charlotte, NC. It seems like I have been wanting to teach there for eons and it finally came to fruition this year. Yea, me! I am scheduled to teach 8 classes in 2013. One is Outdoor Living (cushions, grill covers, outdoor grommet panels) and the other is Marine Upholstery. Please take a look at their website and attend a class. You will be so glad you did. Here are a few photos of my students this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment